2964 Routt Circle
Lakewood, CO 80215
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Reliable, articulate and technically sophisticated IT professional with extensive knowledge of hardware/software management for LANs, WANs and TCP/IP V4 networks.
American Italian Pasta Company, Kansas City, MO
Director of Technical Services 2005-2010
· Directed $1.2 million infrastructure budget covering administrative and industrial plant IT systems.
· Managed seven-member Infrastructure team for Network (WAN/LAN), Windows AD multi-domain, Avaya and mobile telecom, Series I hardware.
Network and Security Manager 2001-2005
· Handled router, switch and firewall configuration, system monitoring, second- and third-tier customer service support and IT policy enforcement.
System Administrator 1998 - 2001
· Planned, configured, installed and supported networks, Internet, hardware, software and telephones for onsite and remote clients. Managed Help Desk and Data Center Business Continuity Project.
Senior Help Desk Technician 1996-1998
· Supported desktop management.
· Served as an AS/400 system operator and Avaya Telecom Technician.
· Worked on-call 24X7
Rhone Merieux Animal Health, Inc., Kansas City, MO
Fermentation Group Leader 1991-1996
• Scheduled department assignments, supervised production staff and performed fermentation protocols. Ensured component quality and availability.
• Managed production paperwork in accordance with APHIS guidelines.
• Developed experimental bacterin preparations.
Pasco Labs, Wheatridge, CO
Production Team Leader
· Supervised team responsible for diluting anti-microbial components in MIC test panels in a Class 100 clean room environment.
· Developed and implemented standard manufacturing procedures.
· Conducted stability studies of panel components.
Secondary Science Graduate Teaching Certificate, University of Colorado Denver, 1988
BS Microbiology, Colorado State University, 1986
Cisco routers & Catalyst switches IOS V11 and V12
Frame Relay and MPLS WAN circuit management
Cisco Pix and ASA management V6 and V7
IBM Series I management and connectivity
Allen Bradley PLC connectivity and communication troubleshooting
MS SQL Server, Symantec Netbackup, MS Exchange 2003, Windows Server 2003 and Active Directory
Linux administration (Red Hat and Fedora distros)
Open source LAMP implementations, software including Cacti, MRTG and RANCiD used for network management
Strategic infrastructure planning and implementation
Budgetary planning and cost-benefit analysis related to IT spending and business objectives
IT employee management and staffing
Disaster recovery planning
Available upon request
This bit of applescript saved as an application will do the trick:
tell application “Alfred”
delay 2 —allow for shutdown
tell application “Alfred” to activate
My pitiful sporadic postings don’t warrant a $100.00 hosting account. For now Tumblr will do nicely.